Areca ARC-4607T2 Thunderbolt 2 to 16Gb/s Fibre Channel Adapter
Connect your external Fibre Channel storage to Thunderbolt 2! The ARC-4607T2 offers dual 16Gb/s Fibre Channel ports and dual Thunderbolt 2 ports. Will auto negotiate with 16Gb, 8Gb and 4Gb FC devices. Mac OS X 10.8.5 and later and Windows 7/8 supported.
The Areca ARC-4607T2 is designed especially for use in new Mac Pro servers. It provides very high performance, enabling 4K video at the same time while daisy chaining Thunderbolt devices and doing a simultaneous 4K in/output file transfers. The ARC-4607T2 allows you to connect your external 16Gb Fibre Channel storage devices. It will auto negotiate with 16Gb, 8Gb and 4Gb devices.
- Enables Fibre Channel connectivity on systems with a Thunderbolt 2 port
- Dual Fibre Channel Ports
- 16 Gigabits per second data transfer rates
- 3200 MB/sec maximum full-duplex throughput per channel
- Supports all FC topologies: direct fabric, arbitrated loop and point-to-point
- Dual 20 Gbps Thunderbolt 2 ports with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support
- Auto Negotiation to 16Gb, 8Gb and 4Gb devices
- External LEDs for link and access status for each channel
- Thunderbolt cable included
- Two pluggable 16-Gb optical LC SFP+ modules (optional)
- Thunderbolt certified for Mac
Here's What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.read more
|Register (New)||Privacy||About Us||Canada|
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021|
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734|
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: [email protected]|
|Copyright © 1999-2018 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served|