TerraMaster D8 Thunderbolt 3 Professional-Grade 8-Bay External Hard Drive Enclosure
Ideal Thunderbolt 3 storage solution for professionals especially those with strict speed and safety requirements, including 4K video editing. Two 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 interfaces, transfer speeds up to 1600MB/s. Daisy-chain up to 6 devices; Support up to 128TB storage capacity (16TB x 8, in RAID 0); Multiple hardware RAID: RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID50, RAID10, JBOD, Single.
Manufacturer part number:
TerraMaster D8 Thunderbolt 3 RAID storage - More Power, More Speed.
Equipped with two Thunderbolt 3 interfaces, the TerraMaster D8 Thunderbolt 3 RAID storage enables users to connect with any USB device at 8 times the speed of USB3.0, while supporting full 4K video performance. Capitalising on the Thunderbolt 3 and DP interfaces, the D8 Thunderbolt 3 supports multi-screen display with up to 3 screens. Power delivery provides up to 15W of power to recharge compatible laptops (Mac only, Windows not supported). Aluminum-alloy shell, 2*80mm fans ensure great heat dispersion. Warranty: 2 Years.
Daisy-chain up to 6 devices
Capitalizing on the Thunderbolt 3 and DP interfaces, the D8 thunderbolt 3 supports multi-screen displays with up to 3 monitors or daisy-chain up to 6 devices. This is an ideal solution for multitaskers, especially when efficiency is the end goal. The Thunderbolt 2 devices with the daisy-chain function can also be daisy-chained to the D5 Thunderbolt 3.
To use the device, your system should satisfy the requirements below:
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 8/10 or later; MAC OS X 10.12 or Version later; Mac Mini is not supported.
- Hardware Requirement: CPU Intel i5 Quad-Core or higher;
- Memory: Minimum 4GB;
- Interface: Thunderbolt 3 or 2; If your device has only the USB ports, it will not be compatible.
- Applicable Hard Drive: 3.5" SATA enterprise hard drive, SSHD hybrid hard drive, NAS hard drive (SATA III or above), or 2.5" SSD (SATA II or above).
Professional and Safe Replacing lost content is inconvenient, costly, and, ultimately, unworkable for all professionals. Therefore, with the D8 Thunderbolt 3, TerraMaster has not comprised on its use of state-of-the-art storage technologies to ensure data safety and security. Now, freed from concerns about inadequately protected data, users can focus on what matters to you.
Large Storage Capacity TerraMaster's 8-bay D8 Thunderbolt 3 is compatible with 3.5" SATA disks and 2.5" SSDs, allowing professionals to capitalise on a total storage capacity of up to 96TB. As a result, you can be assured the device gives you the tools you need to overcome any storage challenge.
The Ideal Companion for All Professionals Given its compactness, its large storage capacity, and its lightning speed, the D8 Thunderbolt 3 is ideally suited for the most demanding applications, including 4K video editing, as well as seamless 4K streaming. Other users, especially those with strict speed and storage requirements, will find a valuable partner in this device.
Authoritative Quality Certification Both Apple and Intel have certified the D8 Thunderbolt 3's design and performance, ensuring the device's consistent performance and reliability.
- Equipped with the 40-Gbps Thunderbolt 3 lightning speed interface,
- Read & write speed up to 1,600 MB/s (test condition: 8 SSDs, RAID 0 modes).
Multiple RAID modes supported
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50, JBOD, Single disk array modes supported.
- Underpins the all-important concern for data security.
- Ensures your storage capacity is utlised in the most efficient way possible
One Device with Multifunctions
- More Pixels: with up to 3 4K screens supported.
- More power: giving power up to 15W to compatible laptops.
- More protocol: Thunderbolt 3, DisplayPort all supported.