eSATA & USB3.0 RAID Adapter Bridge Board
Create your own eSATA + USB3.0 RAID enclosure! Supports up to five SATA hard drives. RAID is selectable from dip switches or included software. OS independent. Standard Centronics panel mount connector. Cables not included.
SATA-EPMU3R - Key Features
- Ports Native SATA II 3Gbps Hardware RAID Adapter
- Hardware Raid Board with SCSI-1 (Centronics 50pin) Metal frame and Mounting hole
- Hardware RAID controller on board for max performance
- Supports eSATA I, eSATA II, eSATA III, USB2.0 and USB3.0 host connection
- When USB3.0 or USB2.0 or Port-Multiplier-Aware SATA II or SATA III host connection, support Hardware Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 3, Raid 5, Clone, JBOD (BigDrive), Individual Drives (PM mode)
- When SATA I or Port-Multiplier-Not-Aware SATA host connection, support Hardware Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 3, Raid 5, Clone, JBOD (BigDrive)
- Supports non-Raid Optical Drives & Blu-Ray Drives when Port-Multiplier-Aware SATA II or SATA III host connection
- RAID configuration via GUI Software (available for Windows, Linux and Mac) or onboard DIP switch
- Supports 48-bit LBA addressing
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ)
- Supports Hot-Plug
- 12 LED Pin Headers for active LED of Host & 5 SATA devices
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Supports SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transaction
- Supports Windows 8, Win7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2008, Mac OS X and Linux kernel 2.4 and above
- OS independent, no driver required
- Windows, Linux, Mac Software utility (GUI) can monitor RAID status and management
- Not Support USB boot drive
- Fully RoHS compliant
Here's What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.
Call 1-800-298-4173, email [email protected], or click the live chat button for help.
"The best customer service I have experienced from an online store. Emails answered within hours and an actual phone number that a human answers." read more
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: [email protected]
|Copyright © 1999-2019 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served