Marvell 92xx based 6Gb/s SATA controller card
Supports up to four SATA devices via a single SFF-8088 connector. PCIe 2.0 x2 lanes (10Gb). Marvell 92xx chip. Supports JBOD, RAID 0, 1 and 10. Drivers for Mac, Windows and Linux.
92X6GSATA - Key Features
- 6Gbps SATA III 4 Ports PCIe Gen2 2Lane Host Adapter
- Four SATA in one SFF-8088 external mini-SAS connector
- Supports PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 motherboard
- Compliant with 10Gbps x2 PCI Express 2.0
- Fully compliant with Serial ATA specifications 3.0
- Supports SATA III transfer rate of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, 1.5Gbps
- Supports SATA I & SATA II & SATA III HDD, SSD, Optical Drive and Blu-Ray Drive
- Supports ATA and ATAPI commands
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Supports totally max 7 drives connected
- Supports max one SATA FIS-based or Command-based Port Multiplier
- Low Profile PCIe Form Factor
- Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile bracket included
- SATA Hot-plug capability
- Pin headers on board for LED connection
- 64bit / 32bit WinXP, Win8, Win7, Vista, 2008, 2012, Linux and Mac 10.x.x
- Fully RoHS compliant
Here's What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.
Call 1-800-298-4173, email [email protected], or click the live chat button for help.
"The best customer service I have experienced from an online store. Emails answered within hours and an actual phone number that a human answers." read more
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: [email protected]
|Copyright © 1999-2018 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served