Areca ARC-1883IX-12 12-port 12G SAS RAID Controller
Supports up to 256 hard drives and SSDs via SAS expanders, 3 x SFF-8643 connectors and 1 x SFF-8644 connector. Dual core RAID-on-chip 1.2Ghz processor. All major RAID levels supported. 2GB cache included. Upgradable to 4GB or 8GB of cache. Includes internal cables.
The 1883ix series cards are the latest from Areca which offer 12Gb/s performance in a PCIe 3.0 x8 interface. The amazing performance can satisfy the most demanding database and IT applications. The 1883ix series is perfect for rackmount storage chassis applications where there is plenty of internal storage. When you need additional capacity simply use the external HD MiniSas port to add a SAS expander chassis.
- 3 x internal SFF-8643 connectors, 1 x SFF-8644 external connector
- PCIe 3.0 x8 interface
- Dual core RAID-on-chip 1.2Ghz processor
- 2GB cache memory (upgradable to 4GB or 8GB)
- Supports up to 256 SAS or SATA hard drives, or SSDs
- RAID level 0, 1, 10(1E), 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk or JBOD
- Online capacity expansion and RAID level migration simultaneously
- Instant availability and background initialization
- Drivers for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris and Mac OS
Here's What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.read more
|Register (New)||Privacy||About Us||Canada|
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021|
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734|
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: [email protected]|
|Copyright © 1999-2017 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served|