LSI 9361-16i 16-port 12G SAS RAID Controller - 05-25708-00
Supports up to 16 SAS or SATA drives (240 drives with SAS expanders). New low profile form factor for high density applications. Also includes standard height bracket.
Datacenter, cloud and high-performance computing environments not only require large amounts of storage capacity, they also must provide the data protection and performance today’s applications and end users demand. The MegaRAID SAS 9361-16i 12Gb/s SAS and SATA RAID controller card addresses these needs by delivering proven performance and RAID data protection for a range of server storage applications.
- Connect up to 16 SATA or SAS drives via direct connection inside the box or up to 240 drives leveraging SAS expander technology
- Fit into rack-mounted servers with low-profile form factor and side-mounted SAS connectors
- Support critical, high-bandwidth applications with PCIe® 3.0 connectivity
- Balance protection and performance for critical applications with RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60
- Add more protection and peace of mind with optional CacheVault® flash cache protection.
Here's What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.read more
|Register (New)||Privacy||About Us||Canada|
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021|
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734|
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: [email protected]|
|Copyright © 1999-2019 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served|