Netgear ProSAFE XS708E 8-port 10GbE Unmanaged Switch
8-ports 10GBase-T RJ45 ports, 1 shared SFP+ port, one internal fixed PSU, 2 internal fixed fans.
The XS708E 10GE ProSAFE® Plus Switch from NETGEAR is the ideal switch for SMBs considering simple and affordable 10GE connectivity into their 10GE-capable servers and storage devices.
The XS708E consists of eight 10GE copper ports and one combo 10GE Fiber SFP+ port. With 10GBased-T, customers can use Cat6 or Cat7 copper cables with standard RJ45 Ethernet jacks that are already widely used in their current network. Network speeds can improve up to 10x going from traditional Gigabit to 10Gigabit with minimal network changes and upgrades.
- 8 ports deliver up to 10Gbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
- Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
- Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
- Loop prevention and broadcast storm controls
- IGMP snooping for multicast optimization
- Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
- Port Trunking (Link Aggregation LAG)
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Jumbo frame support
Here's What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.read more
|Register (New)||Privacy||About Us||Canada|
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021|
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734|
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: [email protected]|
|Copyright © 1999-2018 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served|