ATTO ThunderLink NS 2101 (SFP+) Thunderbolt 2 to 10GBe (1-port) - TLNS-2101-D00
Allows you to connect your Thunderbolt 2 enabled systems and laptops to 10Gb/s Ethernet networks and storage devices! Supports link aggregation and failover.
Model No. TLNS-2101-D00
The ATTO ThunderLink NS 2101 acts as an external Thunderbolt 2 to 10GbE adapter, connecting Thunderbolt enabled all-in-one systems and laptops to 10Gb/s Ethernet networks and storage devices. ThunderLink 10GbE, with support for link aggregation and failover, offers redundancy and high availability for critical network applications. With 10Gb/s data transfer rates and multiple offloads (TCP, IPv4, UDP), Ethernet Desklink Devices are the premier connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, IP content delivery, medical imaging, and video rendering. With multi-core processors driving the need for higher bandwidth, ThunderLink 10GbE delivers superior throughput to meet that need.
With a low profile form factor, and Thunderbolt 2 connectivity, ATTO's optical 10GbE Desklink device provides the most flexible and scalable connectivity for today's high bandwidth content creation environments. By leveraging support for software iSCSI initiators, including ATTO Xtend SAN, ThunderLink 10GbE Desklink Devices can support both local and storage area networks.
ThunderLink 10GbE Desklink Devices offer Windows® and Mac® certified drivers (Linux® when Thunderbolt systems become available), providing a single connectivity solution for customers with multiple operating system environments.
All ATTO Thunderbolt product utilize Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology which maximizes CPU processes to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers and the highest consistent performance as well as our easy to use ConfigTool™, an intuitive GUI, which enables management, monitoring and configuration.
- Single port configuration
- Pluggable optical SFP+ LC module included
- US model: includes 110V power cord
- EU model: includes CEE 7/7 (SHUKO) power cord and BS 1363 UK10 power cord
- Up to 10Gb/s throughput per port
- Dual 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support
- Supports Data Center Bridging and software iSCSI initiators
- Supports Mac® OS X 10.9 or greater, and Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or greater
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offloading, IPsec offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading
- Low profile form factor
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS compliant