ACARD SCSI to IDE Adapter, Model AEC7722
LVD SCSI interface for up to 80MB/sec data transfer rate; Supports ATAPI Devices, CD-ROM/CDRW/DVD/DVDRW, Zip Drives or Tape Drives (not for hard drives).
ACARD's LVD SCSI-IDE bridge is a dedicated general-purpose bridge of SCSI (Small Computer System Interface) to IDE (Integrated Device Electronics) interface. ACARD's LVD SCSI-IDE bridge supports most platforms and Operating Systems including PC Windows 98/ME/NT2000/XP and Linux platforms.
With an IDE device installed into LVD SCSI-IDE bridge, it can be connected to SCSI host adapter and work as a standard SCSI peripheral. User can get the maximum benefits and high performance from SCSI Bus and IDE for devices.
- On-chip high speed ACARD RISC micro-controller
- A general purpose SCSI-to-IDE device converter
- Higher system I/O performance
- Creates new SCSI devices in economic cost
- LVD SCSI interface for up to 80MB/sec data transfer rate
- Supports ATAPI Devices
- 40 pin female IDE connector on one side, 68 pin female SCSI connector on the other side
- Cross-platform operation supports Windows® 98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Linux
- Onboard flash ROM for easy firmware upgrade
- Selectable SCSI ID from 0 to 15
- Dimension: 12cm x 3.5cm x 2.4cm (L x W x H)
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.read more
|Register (New)||Privacy||About Us||Canada|
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021|
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734|
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: email@example.com|
|Copyright © 1999-2014 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served|