Western Digital RE4 1TB SATA-II Drive - WD1003FBYX
RE4 (RAID edition) series, 3Gb/s SATA-II, 3.5" form factor, 64mb cache, 7200 rpm, enterprise class drive with 5 year warranty.
WD RE4 enterprise SATA hard drives combine 64 MB cache with dual processors and dual stage actuation for lightning-fast performance in demanding server and storage applications. Technologically advanced acoustics minimize noise. Cool drive operation and enhanced reliability features help protect the drive and the data stored on it.
Key Features and Benefits
- Massive capacity - WD RE4 Enterprise SATA drives are available with up to 2 TB of cavernous capacity
- Dual processor - with double the processing power, WD RE4 boasts the highest performance of any drive in the WD RE family.
- RAFF - enhanced RAFF technology includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration in real time. The result is a significant performance improvement in high vibration environments over the previous generation of drives
- Dual actuator technology - a head positioning system with two actuators that improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The primary actuator provides coarse displacement using conventional electromagnetic actuator principles. The secondary actuator uses piezoelectric motion to fine tune the head positioning to a higher degree of accuracy. (2 TB only)
- StableTrac™ - the motor shaft is secured at both ends to reduce system-induced vibration and stabilize platters for accurate tracking during read and write operations.
- IntelliSeek™ - calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise, and vibration.
- Multi-axis shock sensor - automatically detects the subtlest shock events and compensates to protect the data
- RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER) - prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
- NoTouch™ ramp load technology - the recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit
- Thermal extended burn-in test - each drive is put through extended burnin testing with thermal cycling to ensure reliable operation
- Third generation dynamic fly height - each read-write head’s fly height is adjusted in real time for optimum reliability.
- 24x7 reliability - with 1.2 million hours MTBF (tested at 100% duty cycle), these drives have the highest available reliability rating on a high-capacity drive.
- Storage Arrays
- Video Surveillance
- other demanding applications
HUA722010CLA330, 3Gb/s SATA-II, 3.5" form factor, 32mb cache, rpm, enterprise class drive, 5 year manufacturer warranty.
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.read more
|Register (New)||Privacy||About Us||Canada|
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021|
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734|
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: email@example.com|
|Copyright © 1999-2013 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served|