LSI 8 port PCI-X SAS Controller - SAS3442X-R
The SAS3442X-R, PCI-X, 8-port 3Gb/s SAS controller supports RAID 0, RAID 1/1E and has 4 internal and 4 external ports and can be connected directly to 8 SAS and/or SATA hard disk drives or as many as 122 when used in systems employing SAS expanders. Requires a PCI-X slot.
Each port delivers up to 300 MB/s bandwidth (600 MB/s full duplex) for a combined throughput of as much as 2.4 GB/s (4.8 GB/s full duplex) bringing unparalleled performance to workstations and servers.
- Eight-Port 3Gb/s SAS HBA
- Connects to 3 Gb/s or 1.5 Gb/s SAS and SATA Devices
- Up to 122 internal/external devices supported
- LED activity and fault indicators
- Internal: 8 activity and 8 fault LEDs
- External: 1 activity and 1 heartbeat/ fault LEDs
- 64-bit, 133 MHz PCI-X (compatible with 32-bitand 64-bit PCI)
- MD2 Form Factor PCI Card (6.6" x 2.5";16.8 cm x 6.35 cm)
- Fusion-MPT® Architecture
- Add Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) connectivity to existing PCs, Workstations, and Servers
- Connects to the latest 3Gb/s SAS and SATA Hard Disk Drives
- Internal and external connecters supporting internal HDDs or external storage enclosures
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.read more
|Register (New)||Privacy||About Us||Canada|
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021|
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734|
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Copyright © 1999-2016 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served|