Areca ARC-1883i 12G SAS RAID Controller Card
The latest 12G offering from Areca has two internal SFF-8643 connectors, Supports up to 256 devices using SAS expander, 1.2Ghz Dual core RAID-on-chip processor. PCIe 3.0 x8 interface, 2GB cache. Windows, Linux, Mac support.
The latest generation Areca 1883 series RAID controller supports the 12Gb/s specification. It has a 1.2Ghz dual core raid-on-chip processor, 2GB DDR3-1866 cache memory and an x8 PCIe 3.0 interface for the most intense database and IT applications.
By using an Areca 1883 series 12G controller card and a 12G expander, you can increase performance by up to 30% using your existing drives!
- Dual Core RAID-on-chip 1.2Ghz IOP
- PCIe 3.0 x8 interface
- 2GB fixed DDR3-1866 cache memory
- 2xSFF-8643 internal HD Mini-SAS connectors
- Multi-adapter support for large storage requirements
- Supports up to 256 SAS or SATA devices using SAS expanders
- Supports all RAID levels as well as single disk or JBOD mode
- Multiple RAID arrays supported
- Online capacity expansion for adding more space later
- Battery backup support (optional)
- Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and Mac support
- 3 year warranty
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.read more
|Register (New)||Privacy||About Us||Canada|
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021|
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734|
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: email@example.com|
|Copyright © 1999-2016 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served|