ATTO FibreConnect 1612 12-port 16Gb/s Fibre Channel Switch - FCSW-1612-D00
The ATTO FibreConnect 12-port 16Gb/s fibre channel switch enables the ultimate in high performance for your SAN. Upgradable to 24-ports via a 12-port upgrade module. SFP+ modules, 1 year warranty, and rackmount kit included.
Model No. FCSW-1612-D00
The ATTO FibreConnect™ 1600 series of 16Gb/s Fibre Channel switches provide flexibility, simplicity, and enterprise-level functionality for small to mid-range SANs to enable high performance and low latency collaborative workflows. Available in 12-port configurations with a 12-port expansion to extend your switch to 24 ports along with an optional dual power supply. FibreConnect switches are an affordable solution for consolidating storage on a SAN, which increases productivity and allows multiple users to more efficiently share media resources.
The FibreConnect 1600 switches are the perfect complement to ATTO's 16Gb/s Celerity Fibre Channel single, dual and quad-channel host bus adapters. With FibreConnect and Celerity, ATTO offers media and entertainment and general IT users a high performance, completely scalable end-to-end SAN connectivity solution.
OverviewThe FibreConnect™ 1600 switches are easy to deploy, manage and integrate into both new and existing SANs while delivering exceptional performance and functionality. These switches combine auto-sensing 2, 4, 8, and 16Gb/s Fibre Channel throughput with features that greatly enhance workflow processes, allowing users to handle the ever-increasing digital footprint seen in such applications as 4K video editing, oil and gas exploration, scientific and medical research and complex databases. With Ports On Demand, scalable from 12 to 24-ports, the 1600 series enables organizations to grow their storage networks when necessary in a non-disruptive manner.
- LC SFP+ interface
- Max fabric latency: 700 ns; Forward Error Correction (FEC) adds 400 ns between E_Ports (enabled by default). Aggregate bandwidth: 384 Gbps end-to-end (24 ports)
- ISL Trunking options: Exchanged-based trunking is standard with no limit to how many trunk groups can be configured. Frame-based trunking is an optional upgrade with up to eight 16Gb/s ports per ISL trunk.
- Port Speeds: Auto-sensing of 2, 4, 8, and 16Gb/s; optionally programmable to fixed port speed; speed matching between 2, 4 and 8Fb/s.
- Single FOS fabric: 56 domains, 19 hops
- Switch mode (default): 12-, and 24-port configurations (12-port increments through Ports On Demand licenses); universal (E, F, M, D) ports
- Port Types: D_Port (Diagnostic Port), E_Port, F_Port, M_Port (Mirror Port); self-discovery based on switch type (U_Port); optional Access Gateway ports mode: F_Port and NPIV-enabled N_Port
- Power Supply: Single hot-swappable power supply with integrated system cooling fans. Optional dual redundant hot-swappable power supply.
Here's What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.read more
|Register (New)||Privacy||About Us||Canada|
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021|
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734|
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Copyright © 1999-2016 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served|