ATTO FibreConnect 8324 24-port 8Gb/s Fibre Channel Switch - FCSW-8324-D00
The ATTO FibreConnect 8324 24-port 8Gb/s fibre channel switch is an affordable solution for putting storage on a SAN. SFP+ modules, 1 year warranty and rackmount kit included.
Model No. FCSW-8324-D00
The ATTO FibreConnect™ 8300 series of 8Gb/s Fibre Channel switches provide enterprise-level features for small to mid-range SANs to enable high performance and low latency collaborative workflows. Available in 8, 16, or 24-port configurations, FibreConnect switches are an affordable solution for consolidating storage on a SAN, which increases productivity and allows multiple users to more efficiently share media resources.
The FibreConnect 8300 switches are the perfect complement to ATTO's 8Gb/s Celerity Fibre Channel single, dual and quad-channel host bus adapters. With FibreConnect and Celerity, ATTO offers media and entertainment and general IT users a high performance, completely scalable end-to-end SAN connectivity solution.
OverviewThe FibreConnect™ 8300 switches are easy to deploy, manage and integrate into both new and existing SANs. The FibreConnect series provides exceptional performance and functionality at an entry-level cost. These switches combine auto-sensing 2, 4, and 8Gb/s Fibre Channel throughput with features that greatly enhance workflow processes, allowing users to share media resources for applications such as HD video editing, post production, video-on-demand and complex databases. With Ports On Demand scalability from 8 to 16 or 24 ports, the 8300 series enables organizations to grow their storage networks when necessary, in a non-disruptive manner.
- LC SFP+ interface
- Max fabric latency: 700 ns with no contention, cut-through routing at 8Gb/s
- Aggregate bandwidth: 192Gb/s — 24 ports x 8Gb/s (line rate) x2 (full duplex)
- Frame-based trunking with up to eight 8Gb/s ports per ISL trunk
- 2.125Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 4.25Gb/s line speed, full duplex; 8.5Gb/s line speed, full duplex; auto-sensing of 2, 4, and 8Gb/s port speeds; optionally programmable to fixed port speed; speed matching between 2, 4Gb/s
- Single FOS fabric: 56 domains, 19 hops
- Switch mode (default): 8-, 16-, and 24-port configurations (8-port increments through Ports On Demand licenses); universal (E, F, M, FL) ports
- FL_Port, F_Port, M_Port (Mirror Port), E_Port; self-discovery based on switch type (U_Port)
Here's What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
We've been selling computer storage online since 1999 and have built a loyal following of Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, government agencies, multimedia studios, consultants, you name it.
Our mission is to be competitive on selection and prices, while providing truly unmatched personal service. Everyone you reach here has in-depth experience with RAID storage. This means we can provide real-world insight into topics like performance, compatibility, bang for the buck, and the best solution for your needs.read more
|Register (New)||Privacy||About Us||Canada|
|Location: PC PitStop | 16321 Westwoods Business Park | Ellisville, MO 63021|
|Toll Free: (800) 298-4173 | Local: (636) 527-5924 | Fax: (707) 598-2734|
|Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM CST | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Copyright © 1999-2016 PC PitStop, all rights reserved, all customers served|